- This event has passed.
Dr. Gwen Scott’s: Natural Medicine, A Survivor’s Guide
October 1 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
NATURAL MEDICINE: A Survivor’s Guide
Take Back Control of your Life! A Definitive Library of Home Remedies that REALLY Work and will cost you only pennies!
NATURAL MEDICINE: A SURVIVOR’S GUIDE is for everyone! It contains over four hours of information about natural remedies that are available, inexpensive, and WORK! There are seven segments in this 3-DVD set.
Fascinating and empowering information.
We will view Parts I, II, and III of the VII Part Series.
PART I – Emergency Remedies…what to do in an emergency if someone is burned, cut, food poisoned, etc.
PART II – Designer Supplements… how to save money by finding nutrients like CoQ-10 in natural food sources. Explains the positive impact supplements can have on your health.
PART III – Kitchen Remedies… using whole foods as remedies for many health concerns, like strong bones, ulcers, prostate health, etc.
PART IV – Spices as Medicinals…spices have traditionally been used as remedies in all cultures. Learn which spices to use and how.
PART V – Teas as Medicinal….Teas and infusions of herbs for a variety of health concerns.
PART VI – How to…learn how to make your own capsules, extracts, and medicinal broths and tonics.
PART VII – Healthy household cleaners….keep toxic cleaners out of your home and replace with healthy, inexpensive, natural cleaners that work.
“My goal is to empower all people to achieve optimum health. Using thirty years of observations, education, and scientific research in natural medicines, I share recommendations that are easily understood, affordable, and available. I have been blessed to work with over 30,000 people.”
Dr. Gwen Scott, N.D.
Dr. Scott was a television news anchor for over thirty years. She co-anchored “The International Hour” on CNN and received a Gold Medal from the International Film and Television Festival for her work. Dr. Scott also studied natural medicine throughout her life with healers in the Native American, African American, Spanish, Asian, and Eastern Indian communities. She was a degreed Naturopathic Doctor from Clayton College of Natural Health in Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Scott’s passion for natural medicine began in a very personal way. In her twenties she was extremely ill. After seven surgeries and many drugs she was still failing.
A friend offered to take her to see Chief Two Trees, the head medicine man of the Cherokee People. Three months later, Dr. Scott was completely well with the use of natural herbs, diet, and supplements. Since that time, Dr. Scott has been dedicated to learning all she can about natural medicine–both formally and informally.
- Dr. Scott is a Master Herbalist
- Dr. Scott also studied with the prominent alternative medicine practitioner, Dr. Deepak Chopra. He is well known for his books, lectures, and television program. Dr. Chopra teaches whole body health with Easter Indian medicine (Ayurvedic).
- Dr. Scott studied with traditional healer in the Spanish and Native American communities. For the past 12 years she lived on a Native American pueblo outside of Santa Fe, NM
- In 2002 Dr. Scott was awarded her degree as a Naturopathic Doctor from Clayton College of Natural Health (Birmingham, AL.)
- For three years Dr. Scott presented natural medicine reports on the CBS station in Albuquerque, NM. Her reports aired three times a week and once a week she appeared on the Noon Newscast for live call-in questions.
- For 15 years, Dr. Scott wrote a syndicated health column, The Herb Doctor, focusing on Natural Remedies.
To Register: click here, come into the store, or call (626) 893-5164
Want to Save on All workshops and events? Click Here and become a Member!