- This event has passed.
All Things Fermented! with Special Guest Alex Lewin – Master Fermenter & Author
October 7, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join fermentation Advocate and Author Alex Lewin for a presentation/demo/tasting/mingling, and book signing!
In this special 2 hours with Alex he will cover these topics and more:
* What is the history of fermented drinks?
* What’s so great about fermented drinks? Why are they good for you?
* What is some of the science behind fermentation?
* What fermented drinks can you make at home in 5 minutes or less?
* Where does fermentation meet mixology?
* Bring any questions that you may have!
We will indulge in tastings and engage with Alex on many fermentation topics and techniques!
ALEX LEWIN, a graduate of Harvard, the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, seeks to create a healthier and tastier world by spreading the word about fermentation and real food. He teaches fermentation classes and workshops and served on the board of the Boston Public Market Association, where he helped create a year-round indoor market selling local food. He lives in Boston and San Francisco. Be sure to visit his blog at: www.FeedMeLikeYouMeanIt.com.
Registration includes sampling and mingling with Alex following the presentation.
General Tuition: $35.00
Member Tuition: $25.00
Pre-Register and be entered into a raffle for a signed copy of Alex’s Book!
Want to Save on All workshops and events? Click Here and become a Member!